cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creating Composite Datum Curves

jwilkerson
1-Newbie

Creating Composite Datum Curves

Hi Pros,

How do you create a composite datum curve?

I have two "sketch" curves and two datum curves that I want to make into a composite curve. I get that I need to select one of the curves and use edit > copy and edit > paste to create the composite curve. But when I try to do this the copy "dashboard" does not come up. I starts the window like it does when you create a regular datum curve or a sketch curve, depending on which one is selected when I do the copy, paste.

I did this a few months ago when I had some Mechanica training, but I cannot duplicate it today.

I am sure that I'm not holding my mouth right.

Thanks,

Jody

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Pros,

Found my own answer and yes I wasn't holding my mouth right. You have to select the curve and then select it again until it changes to a "fat" red line.

Makes no sense, but it works.

Thanks,

Jody

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags