cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo 2.0 M110 - Cabling; Segment length

abesau
2-Guest

Creo 2.0 M110 - Cabling; Segment length

In WF you were able to get a partial length from one location to another. Where did our friends from PTC move this measurement capability.

I can only get the entire wire's length. I don't want the entire wire's length, I just want a portion from location A to location B.

Thank you

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NeilM
8-Gravel
(To:abesau)

Hi Abel

If you use the Cable Length tool to select the wire that you want to get the length of a segment on, then select the two locations that you want to measure between the length of that portion of the wire will be displayed in the message log.

Neil

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NeilM
8-Gravel

Hi Abel

If you use the Cable Length tool to select the wire that you want to get the length of a segment on, then select the two locations that you want to measure between the length of that portion of the wire will be displayed in the message log.

Neil

gkoch
1-Newbie

Hello Abel,

Have you tried Neil's suggestion?

If his answer solved your question, please take the time to mark it as correct answer to reflect the status of the question as answered.

And if you have concerns or if the answer is not fully clear, let the community know..

Thanks,

Gunter

Neil's answer is correct.  However there are nuisances obtaining the length because you have to select the same cable location at each end of the bundle or it will not get

you the length.  It is cumbersome trying to find the same location among 50 or so locations in a bundle.

Top Tags