cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo Parametric

ptc-4601567
1-Newbie

Creo Parametric

Just started a job where two people are using wildfire 3.0 & I have Creo Parametric - I haven't done any design work for approx 5 yrs & last used WF 3. So far I've been unable to get pre selection highlighting to work on Creo Parametric. Any help??

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-4601567)

Hi Randy,

If you are talking about mouse over feature in model tree and that feature being highlighted on model then you need to change setting in config.pro file.

21.png

My pre selection highlights aren't working at all. I have "prehighlight," "prehighlight_tree," "highlight_geometry," and "highlight_layer_items all set to yes in config.pro. I also have "enable pre selection highlighting" checked on Creo Options yet I nothing highlights unless I physically select it. Any thoughts? Thanks for the response.

Do you have Edit... Select... Preferences... Preselection Highlighting checked on?

FILE - OPTIONS - SELECTION then check the "Enable preselection highlighting". hope that helps

Randy,

why you do not use wildfire 3.0, if you understand this version and your colleagues use it ? Creo Parametric 2.0 license allows you to install wildfire 3.0.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags