cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo Schemaitcs Symbols *BLOCKS

bbrejcha
12-Amethyst

Creo Schemaitcs Symbols *BLOCKS

I've used Creo Schematics / RSD for a long time.   My understanding is this tool was developed from Medusa which is why there are .she files.  Medusa 😉  

Once I asked you Jim why we cant' Cut and Paste in RSD and you mentioned we can.   So  not wanting to push further I realize maybe I'm wrong.  What I meant to state is something more specific. 

So I'm editing a symbol in Schematics.  I want to cannibalize a part of one symbol and use it in another symbol.  CONT C will work in the symbol *BLOCKS I'm on but when I exit out and reach to edit another symbol CONT V or paste is not held apparently in cut paste memory.  

And I meant to suggest this 15+ years ago.  Lets call it a symbol not a 'blocks'.  The word 'blocks' is to close to the word block which is part of a block diagram.   I might have wasted 20 hrs in Schematics before even noticing the S on the end 😉 

Also we should have a Schematics section on the forum here to post into not 2D drawings.

Bart Brejcha

Design-engine.com 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags