Now other 3D modeling software can save STP with Chinese name. When can Creo save STP format with Chinese name? It's hard to save it now!!!!!!!!
Do you insist on learning "anti human" Creo?
At present, SW is mainly used in our work. Before using Creo, it is difficult to understand the meaning of "SW easy to learn and easy to use". Many years ago, I learned proe for the first time. I really couldn't stand the ugly picture. It's ugly without sidelines. It's even uglier with sidelines. Give up.
A few years later, I learned Creo again. At that time, there was no way to configure to reverse the direction of the mouse wheel. Can you understand that a person who has used AutoCAD for many years uses this direction in the opposite direction, and every second is a tangle in the heart of a painful person? Give up again.
This time, Creo 3.0 has some improvements. For example, the direction of the mouse wheel can be set, and you can decide whether to save low version files (really, those who have used SW and UG can't stand a lot of rotten files filling your folder and have to clean them often. Don't say "just you can't use it", I know purge, I'm just bored!), limited support for Chinese names and improvement of graphical interface.
Some functions, Creo is really more powerful than SW. SW really can't do it. I really want to master this software. But some operations, for those transferred from other software, are really an anti-human tangle. (don't say "software is just a tool, what matters is people". The biggest difference between people and animals is tools.)
I listed some people who turned from other software and felt very anti-human settings. Take Creo 3.0 as an example, even though 4.0 and 5.0 have been improved.
1. There are still some waterfall menus. Can learn, but it is slightly difficult compared with the normal menu. I really don't know why I keep it.
2. The sketch has no radius and diameter symbols and no array. There should be an array in the sketch, which one doesn't? Why didn't it?
3. The sketch must be referenced first. Which other software is not automatically referenced by clicking on it? If the starting point of a line is to be placed on an edge, you must first refer to the line? I'm afraid it will take half the workload for a project!
4. Press Ctrl to measure the distance between two lines in the model and mark it in the engineering drawing. There is no language to describe it
5. Most of the useful settings are in config, and the drawing settings are in DTL. This operation similar to changing the windows registry... Is it so difficult to make a normal interface?
List to be updated
I just want to know, is there a similar software transfer from other software like me, and how do you stick to it?