cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo1 and PDF troubles

rrich
2-Guest

Creo1 and PDF troubles

Ok so I have a few questions.
How are you all making PDF's right now? In WF4 we use to use this icon.
[cid:image001.png@01CDA542.639339F0]
Now in Creo1 I have seen the quick save as pdf button and I found the export settings page but things are not working the same. PDF does not recognize the creo blueprint font. Well, let me restate that. When I print and run through Adobe distiller I get the pdf that is attached. When I use any of the PDF functions inside of Creo1 it tells me PDF aborted.
So does anyone have any words of wisdom.

Ron

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Ron,

Have you tried exporting the pdf using the pdf settings? We see a much better output when we select "stroke all fonts" under the Content tab. You can save a profile as well so you don't have to set each option every time. Hope this helps.

Rich

Top Tags