cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Customize Existing Table

kboyle
7-Bedrock

Customize Existing Table

We have the full version and I have a fully custom library of fasteners. I am looking to 'add' the pem nuts to our catalog. To back up a bit, in our current offerings, I am using fields <BUW_NAME> & <BUW_SIZE>, I created a relation to combine these two fields under the parameter <DESCR>. This parameter is what we show on drawings/ BoM's. 

So, I added/ created fields <BUW_NAME> & <BUW_SIZE> to a Pem Nut table and generated data under each column. What I am trying to do is get these table fields linked inside the models parameter table. The goal here is to insert a single instance (AC-M6-2) in to an assembly file, and the assy dwg (BoM's) would show:

PART #      QTY.   DESCRIPTION

AC-M6-2     1        PEM NUT, M6

The 'DESCRIPTION" column on the dwg table is linked to our model parameter <descr>. This is the relationship I am attempting to create by adding columns to the provided tables.

Not having much luck, so what am I missing? 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi, can you send me your *.dat file and the pem template part. Then I will have a look to it.

The steps you describe look good. So I think it is only a minor problem. 

Do you want to create new pem nut parts or do you want to reuse existing parts?

Regards,
Oli

Oliver Gräbner
B&W Software GmbH

Sorry for the long delay, I will forward/ attach the items shortly. I have a new issue I could use some expert help on.

Hi,

just want to know if this problem is solved?

If yes, it would be nice if you close this topic.

Otherwise please give me a short feedback.

Thanks
Oli

Oliver Gräbner
B&W Software GmbH
Top Tags