cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Diameter symbol

SPIR
3-Visitor

Diameter symbol

Hello,

I am using Creo 3.0 M120.

I have been using a mapkey for a diameter symbol for literally decades (Since Pro-Engineer 19).

I have been using this mapkey in the current Creo built.

Suddenly (I can't see what has changed) the mapkey (or part of it doesn't work).

When I select the text to have the diameter symbol, all I get now is a letter "n" as a prefix instead of the diameter symbol. I Know that the diameter symbol is made of an "n" and a sort of upside-down "L". There seem to be a problem with the second part of the symbol, the upside-down L.

Any idea what's going on?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you everyone. This has been resolved.

I modified the config.pro file and saved as Notepad file rather than WordPad. That was the cause of the problem, the file lost its formatting style.

I had to re-open the file as WordPad and save it again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:SPIR)

Why not just re-record the mapkey? More than likely some of the menu structures have changed and the sequence of actions in the old mapkey fail.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:SPIR)

Hi,

please upload your mapkey.

Martin Hanák

Thank you everyone. This has been resolved.

I modified the config.pro file and saved as Notepad file rather than WordPad. That was the cause of the problem, the file lost its formatting style.

I had to re-open the file as WordPad and save it again.

Top Tags