cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

EZ tolerance analysis tool.

AP_10241083
1-Newbie

EZ tolerance analysis tool.

I am using Creo Parametric Release 8.0 and Datecode8.0.0.0

I couldn't use the EZ tolerance analysis tool.

Here are the errors that I faced
You have not checked out the license option. Please click "File->Options->Licensing" and choose required option from "Refresh license list".

1 REPLY 1

Since EZ Tolerance Analysis is a license extension, you need to have it added to your session at startup.

In the .psf file you are using to start Creo there is a line that looks like:

ENV= CREOMPA_FEATURE_NAME=PROE_EssentialsIIM......

That line must end with a numeric code in parentheses to specify that EZ Tolerance is to be loaded. For example, the .psf file I use to start up when I want manufacturing has (10114) at the end of the line.

If this all sounds like nonsense to you, well, fair enough. Licensing is pretty strange. You might have to get your IT folk involved or talk to the people who provided your licenses and have them guide you on setting things up to allow EZ Tolerance to be available.

I'm not sure what the directory structure is for Creo 8.0, but for Creo 4.0 I can run the "reconfigure" program in "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 4.0\M120\Parametric\bin" to modify/add these types of things.

Top Tags