cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Edit Segment Issues

braydon.lane
1-Newbie

Edit Segment Issues

Has anyone else encountered an issue where editing a segment would not commit properly? I can preview the geometry before making a change and everything looks great but when I commit the change it doesn't actually do anything.

I've tried regenerating, opening and closing the software, and adjusting the drawing further.

I have created a video of this issue here: http://screencast.com/t/tWEd1duiI3K

Any ideas? Any fixes?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I'm going to suggest something is locking the face on the larger cable. Have you tried to redefine that part from scratch (or something similar but simpler) to see if it behaves properly?

Not a guarantee but it does occasionally fix the problem. I found that if I ignored the issue and continued adding other wires that it would eventually regenerate properly. I can't pinpoint exactly what I did to get it work.

I would still like to be able to explain what the issue is. This has happened in several different places in the model. There are no errors in the message log.

I'd say this is a good one for customer service While you work they can explain.

Top Tags