cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Edit part no. only in BOM Table

sthesiya
1-Newbie

Edit part no. only in BOM Table

I Have create a BOM Table by repeat region,

Part no. 1 (A0001) has a 3 variant. As A0001, A0101, A0201.

For that I have generate a family table. and put a table in drawing by repeat region, called TABLE 1.

Now, I want to replace the word A0001 from BOM Table and Want to write "As per Table 1".

It mean, I want to show that the Item 1 has 3 variant, and that is as per table 1.

I don't want to write manually.

Is there any option?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:sthesiya)

Yes, write a repeat region relation for the part number field.

if asm_mbr_name =='A0001'

asm_mbr_name = 'AS PER TABLE !'

else

asm_mbr_name = asm_mbr_name

endif

Not sure I have the asm_mbr_name in the right format/name, but you should be able to look in the existing cell for the right name.

It needs to be a new parameter name; the repeat region can't overwrite an existing parameter

For example:

if asm_mbr_name =='A0001'

repeatregion_name = 'AS PER TABLE !'

else

repeatregion_name = asm_mbr_name

endif

And the repeat region column will be

&rpt.rel.repeatregion_name

Top Tags