cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Embedded picture in Drawing

uavron
1-Newbie

Embedded picture in Drawing

Hi Everyone,

This is an old bug revisited.

In earlier versions of ProE, when saving a drawing with its picture embedded (config option: save_drawing_picture default value:embed) we sometimes ran into a very troubling issue.

In several cases, especially when dealing with big drawings, even if the 3D model was changed, the change would not show up in the drawing until all the views in it were intentionally updated by using the menus View->Update Views

If the user forgot to update the views, the printout of the drawing was also out of date and it caused quite a lot of headaches.

As far as I remember, I have seen this problem last with WF2.

My question is whether someone has encountered it with WF5 (Creo Elements/Pro for the picky ones...:-)) and/or Creo1 or can we declare that this bug is extinct?

Thank you all in advance

Uriel Avron

Harmonic Systems Ltd.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags