I want to create a few envelope parts of an assembly with a few positions (instances in a family table).
BTW: We are using Creo 3.0 with the AXX-module.
- I do have an assembly.
- This assembly does have a family table with 4 instances in (the positions of some parts are changing in all instances)
- For all these 4 instances I like to create an separate envelope part
I've tried to do this in the generic assembly, but I cannot find the way to do this.
The way I've done it now is:
- Open a family table instance
- Go to the envelope manager
- Create an envelope part
- do this for each instance
I don't know if this is the best way to do this...
This results in a family table with the envelope-parts in it:
The strange thing is that I'm not able to add an envelope part to the family table by myself (by clicking the part).
Does anybody know how to do this?