cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Eplan - Pro/Cable integration

vmcdaniel
2-Guest

Eplan - Pro/Cable integration

I believe that the RSD to Pro/E integration is done through XML.

Anyone ever heard of Pro/Cable and Eplan integration?

We use Eplan but would lobe to drive Pro/Cable with it.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
8 REPLIES 8

We are struggling with the same problem. Did you find any solution for eplan integration?

We did not find a solution.

Hi, I worked for a client recently and they worked in eplan while the mechanical guys were in CREO. I can't say it was very successful form a CREO point of view and to be honest I think the electricians did whatever they wanted. They did however generate a 3d eplan assembly that could be dropped into CREO. The biggest issue was the scale of the job was way beyond what had been attempted before.

We are also looking for EPlan 2D schematics integration to Creo through XML, any inputs on that? i saw some video for SolidWorks

To my mind EPLAN is working for an cabling data Export to Creo.

If you need informations you can contact me.

sxu-3
4-Participant
(To:vmcdaniel)

The principle should be similar to RSD.

But it is not a few words can say clearly.

It's the same principle,

Im- and Export via XML Structures.and an addon for EPLAN P8

sxu-3
4-Participant
(To:vmcdaniel)

The key is how to define attribute in EPLAN

Top Tags