cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Expanded Metal Mesh model

svillafuerte
6-Contributor

Expanded Metal Mesh model

Looking for anyone with a PTC model of expanded metal mesh that wold be willing to share. I have found models in SolidWorks and Inventor out online but nothing from the Creo/Wildfire/ProE product line. I need a file we can make differnet sized pieces from. If anyone is willing to share a model that have done already, I would greatly appreciate it. For this instance, I really don't have to time to go in and create it if I don't have too. And since the other software packages have multiple models for this out there, I thought it would be worth a shot to get a finished model already.

We currently run Creo 3.0 M030 so any model created should work for me.

Thanks all in advance,

Shane V.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I'd like to think we are here more for helping people become more proficient at using Creo than providing ready made solutions.

Personally, I have reservations about using other peoples models as they rarely fit the bill. There are lots of different mesh sizes and styles, so learning to do one will accomplish more than settling for a single instance.

...there is a model or two buried in this discussion if that will help...

Solid "Deep Drawing" (how to?)

Top Tags