cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Export 3D PDF (U3D) in Wildfire 5

David_M
5-Regular Member

Export 3D PDF (U3D) in Wildfire 5

In the Wildfire 5 help menu it says that to publish a 3D PDF, you click "Save a Copy" and choose "PDF U3D" in the 'Type' box. But for me the option isn't there. I've seen evidence of the option in Wildfire 4 although I haven't installed it to check. Was the option removed or is it part of an add-on? I'm just curious since seeing the notes on it.

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:David_M)

I noticed that the "PDF U3D" is available when you are in a part file and the you can do either "PDF" or "U3D" when you're in a drawing.

I not sure if this answers you questions.

Thanks, Dale

WF5/Creo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I noticed that the "PDF U3D" is available when you are in a part file and the you can do either "PDF" or "U3D" when you're in a drawing.

I not sure if this answers you questions.

Thanks, Dale

WF5/Creo

David_M
5-Regular Member
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Ah I've got it now. I was just being blind! Thanks

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Glad I could help. Thanks, Dale

WF5/Creo M130

Announcements