cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Exporting Workspaces

JeffHoracek
1-Newbie

Exporting Workspaces

All,

I need to export all the CAD objects in one of our product containers. I can successfully get the objects into my server side workspace, but there is no export to workspace option there. Any one got some tricks up their sleeves to auto magically push the data from the server side workspace down to the client side workspace so that I can export it?

The easy thing would be to simply open the top level assembly, but I also need all the drawings. Thoughts, ideas??

Regards,

Jeff Horacek

Sr. Designer/Global CAD Administrator
Advanced Engineering and Discovery
[cid:image002.jpg@01CD1A34.C1C83F00]
STERIS Corporation
5960 Heisley Rd.
Mentor, OH 44060
P (440)392-7721
F (440)392-8954

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Designation: Non-SSA/Finmeccanica

Jeff,

This can only be done from the client side of the workspace. From the
imbedded Pro/E browser there is a Tools/Export from Workspace option
that you do not see when you are on just the server side of the
workspace.

Bob Mills

Engineering Software Administrator

DRS Training and Control Systems, LLC

645 Anchors Street

Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32548

850-302-3241

bmills@drs-ds.com <">mailto:rmills@drs-ds.com> www.drs-ds.com
<">http://www.drs.com>

Highlight all the files, edit / export....

Top Tags