cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

FLOW E

JacobD.Pierce
1-Newbie

FLOW E

So I'm trying to run an analysis of a wing(it's an assembly) through Flow-E. It is just a basic extrusion ibl i slapped together. Nothing special. I'm trying to run these to make sure software is working properly before RWDC hits off. I keep getting an error message say I have to have the "heat conduction in solids" option turned on.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

is this about Creo Elements/Direct Modeling - FE Analysis?

If so - can you please add the error message / picture or even better - in case you have active maintenance - contact your local support center to get help.

If the product does not match the Creo Elements/Direct Modeling area - you might consider to ask this question in a different product discussion board.

Top Tags