cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Fatal error encountered while using " Perform symmetry analysis in Save a Mirror Assembly"

suraj_bhorge
3-Visitor

Fatal error encountered while using " Perform symmetry analysis in Save a Mirror Assembly"

Save a Mirror Assembly works fine when "Perform symmetry analysis" is unchecked.

When I use "Perform symmetry analysis", it opens up a window containing a list of components that are going to reuse and new mirrored components.

If I click on OK of 'Mirror Assembly Components' window, It gives "Fatal error encountered. A traceback is written to 'working directory'. Please send it to Technical Support."

traceback.log file is attached.

Anybody in the house, who can help me with this?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

@suraj_bhorge wrote:

Save a Mirror Assembly works fine when "Perform symmetry analysis" is unchecked.

When I use "Perform symmetry analysis", it opens up a window containing a list of components that are going to reuse and new mirrored components.

If I click on OK of 'Mirror Assembly Components' window, It gives "Fatal error encountered. A traceback is written to 'working directory'. Please send it to Technical Support."

traceback.log file is attached.

Anybody in the house, who can help me with this?

Thanks

Hi,

please report the problem to PTC Support. They can analyze traceback.log file.

Martin Hanák

I did a search for exit when using Perform Symmetry Analysis and found an existing case, which was resolved by setting the config option shade_quality to 20 or 30.

Please give this a try and see if it helps.

Top Tags