cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

File saved on running MCheck

manjunathrv
17-Peridot

File saved on running MCheck

Dear Experts,

Iam new to ModelCheck and I notice that the drawing is saved upon running Mcheck interactive.

Is there any way to disable this. I don't want Mcheck to save the drawing when i run Interactive Mcheck.

Another question is when Mcheck Interactive is run on a part which is in insert mode, after the check the insert mode is cancelled and all the feature are resumed.

Is this normal or is there anything i need to change to stop resuming the features?

Iam on Creo 2.0 M180.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the answer. I had enabled SAVE_MU. I disabled it and it worked for me.

For the second part of my question I believe that is how the MC work when MU is enable.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I found the answer. I had enabled SAVE_MU. I disabled it and it worked for me.

For the second part of my question I believe that is how the MC work when MU is enable.

Top Tags