cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Format Issues

ptc-4554296
1-Newbie

Format Issues

Hi Folks

I am having an issue with a format I have created when I open it as a format its fine - its as i created it.

However when I go to create a drawing using this format the width of one of the boxes seems to change. See pics below.

Anyone know why this is happening?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Format1.jpgFormat2.jpg

That would be annoying! It looks like using the format, the text is changing its formatting. Can you report this to customer service to see what they have to say? This shouldn't happened, obviously. It seems one of the settings, probably aspect ratio, is being ignored when inserted into a drawing.

Can you attach the format file to a post so we can have a look?

Hi Antonius

Yes it is extremely annoying to say the least! I have contacted customer service so will see wha they say. I have attached the format below - what do you think?

Fionn,

your problems is related to width factor setting, see attached Word document.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Interesting find, Martin. So the "default" is different between the file types and therefore the presentation is different (?)

Top Tags