cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Graphics Card? Drivers? Or something else?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Graphics Card? Drivers? Or something else?

We recently had a server crash and lately, Pro5/Creo has acting a little off.

I updated a simple dimension on a part. (.500 was .600 ) and the drawing "half" updated as shown below.

Dim-update.jpg

I did a regen - didn't work. Did a regen on the instance in the family table - nothing.

Other things tried:

Regen on generic

Verify all instances in generic

Saved the model

Saved the drawing

Closed everything and the opened it again.

Finally I got all the way out of the Pro5/Creo and reopened the software, drawing and model and it was correct.

Dim-update2.jpg

Finally it was correct.

Any thoughts as to why this may be happening? Nothing changed with the graphics card recently.

No new drivers were downloaded that I am aware of (is there a good way to check this?)

Thanks, Dale

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I have noticed that under many conditions, the software simply refuses to regenerate.

Sometimes it simply doesn't recognize the fact that indeed a change was made.

looks like the save_display problem

http://communities.ptc.com/message/184378#184378

Reinhard

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ReinhardN)

Actually on that problem, it was regenning correctly when the file was in session and then not being correct upon reopening. The parameters in the generic version of the instance were not filled out - now I put a "-" in them if there is no other data to avoid that scenario.

In this case, it is not regenning correctly, but open correctly later on.

Top Tags