cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Graphics Requirement - Inquiry

ArekTRI
12-Amethyst

Graphics Requirement - Inquiry

Hi Creos,

I have a question regarding graphics requirements for Creo 3.

My graphics card is Nvidia Quadro K2200, Driver Ver.23.21.13.9125 - downloaded from Dell.

When I am using Creo for modelling I do not have any issues - models rotate smoothly.

But when I am using Draft Analysis and other analysis - it is not possible to rotate the model.

Did you face this issue maybe?

thank you for any answer,

Regards,

Arek

Creo 3 user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

one of our customers reported Draft Analysis "problem" some time ago.

They had 2 Dell notebooks showing different behaviour during model rotation.

Notebook with slow reponse had current Dell driver installed.

Notebook with quick reponse had old PTC certified NVIDIA driver installed (released in 2016).

Installing old PTC certified NVIDIA driver on 1st notebook resolved the problem.

Look at http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/162683/en/dell_creo3.pdf to get some inspiration what driver version to install.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:ArekTRI)

@ArekTRI 

You may try the same in Creo session without any config options and standalone. Also, check if there is any graphics driver update on Nvidia site as well.. 

Hi @Mahesh_Sharma 

Thank you for the response,

I checked it with the updated Nvidia driver but the newest one work worst than the one I have.

Regards,

Arek

Creo 3 user

Hi,

one of our customers reported Draft Analysis "problem" some time ago.

They had 2 Dell notebooks showing different behaviour during model rotation.

Notebook with slow reponse had current Dell driver installed.

Notebook with quick reponse had old PTC certified NVIDIA driver installed (released in 2016).

Installing old PTC certified NVIDIA driver on 1st notebook resolved the problem.

Look at http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/162683/en/dell_creo3.pdf to get some inspiration what driver version to install.

Martin Hanák

Hi @MartinHanak 

Thank you for a quick response.

I have changed the driver to the old one and the graphics issue has been resolved.

Much appreciated,

regards,

Arek

Creo 3 user
Top Tags