cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Graphics problem with Pro in drawing mode.

ptc-3036003
1-Newbie

Graphics problem with Pro in drawing mode.

Hi all,

I have been getting an annoying graphics problem in drawing mode when annotating my drawing views in Pro/E Wildfire 5.0 M050. I can be working along and shortly (7-10 menu commands) after the dialog boxes come up incomplete.(see image) It is almost like it is a phantom dialog box. If I know the selection to pick to close the dialog it will close, but all other dialog boxes the open come up the same way. I have had this issue with it since M010 but have not had to go through the drawing tutorials until recently. No I can not even get part way through a lesson before the problem starts to persist. Has anyone else seen this kind of graphics issue?

I have uninstalled Pro/E and reinstalled it... with the same issue re-occurring. I have even gone to the extent of rebuilding the hard-drive back to original factory, and after installing Pro/E the issue is still here.I have tested this problem with and without the latest upgrades to software & drivers, with no resolve. Please help.

I am using:

Lenovo Thinkpad T61p
MS Windows XP Professional (32-bit)
Intel Core Duo CPU T7300 2.00GHz
NVidia Quadro FX 570M
3.00 GB Ram

--
Look forward to your feedback,

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi all...

I worked it through PTC technical help and we worked out the issue.

By disabling the Nvidia nView Desktop Manager we have seemed to resolve the issue.

Top Tags