cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Hardware Spec's

MarcHendrickson
1-Newbie

Hardware Spec's

We are currently experiencing fatal errors and ProE (Sorry PTC after 25yrs I cant call it creo....) cracshes. I am calling up a graphical Rep of the top level assy only with items deleted from it. Just after opening, without any other actions I am consuming 6gig of RAM. This model is currently in early development stages so it will grow larger. I am trying to generate a U3D export when it crashes. When we generate a Vis-Mockup it works fine(but we delete items first) on Product View files it fails to publish as a whole but I am using Position assemblies so different case.

We are on Windows 7 OS, 64 bit, 8 gigs of RAM. Can anyone spec out a reasonably prices computer that will give more performance? I need somethig that will take me for the next couple years of growth on this assembly.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

Here you can find a list of hardware partners, which support Pro/E ("Platform Support By Partner"): http://www.ptc.com/partners/hardware/current/support.htm

Sorry fo rthis response but lets be honest, this is the minimum requirements and doesnt help me a bit. I already had this info it is available to all.I am actually looking for input from individuals with experience in large assembly management and PTC's website does not address that in these webpages.

Top Tags