cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Hatching with custom line fonts

PavelKajnar
1-Newbie

Hatching with custom line fonts

Hi all,
I was searching through the discussion (and internet overal) but still found no answer. At this time I’m solving this problem:

I‘ve created custom cross-hatch pattern (for glass) which includes two types of custom line fonts (saved as dashed_short.lsl and dashed_long.lsl). If I use the drawing in which these line fonts were created (and in which I can see these line fonts in the line font gallery), everything works ok, but if I start a new drawing then after retrieving the crosshatch pattern I get the message that Creo couldn’t load these line fonts. I would like to ask how to deal with theses custom line fonts (*.lsl files).

One of particular solutions would be creating these line fonts in drw later used as template, but for me disadvantage of this solution is repeated creation of line fonts for various sizes of templates).

Another thing I would need is to assign the specific hatching styles for given materials (I know I need to have the same name of material file (*.mat) and hatching style (*.xch) (in principle it works fine). But how to deal with custom hatching (including custom line fonts) in part? After I assign the material and make the x-section I get the same problem with loading custom *.lsl files.

I tried some configuration options (iges_in_dwg_line_font, aux_line_font) but no success with it…

I would very appreciate any advice regarding mentioned problems.

Thanks a lot to all!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags