cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Help me open .pkg file

ptc-6323640
1-Newbie

Help me open .pkg file

Hello, I have a file of a very old game that is in .pkg format. I want someone who has Creo Elements Direct Modeling to open it. I would be very grateful if someone did that.

I need to know if it's possible to open this file with PTC software.

Thank you for reading this.

https://mega.co.nz/#!yQ8EzQaC!M6s5MQOnDJv7Di5B_rsrEprBDMW1xot18En00dWDaAM

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:ptc-6323640)

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720140916105201.jpg

Creo parametric will open PKG files if you configure it for that. That is one huge file, however.

Thank you everyone, that's all I needed to know. I found out that this file needs a program that can extract it. I will have to make the extractor on my own if I want to see the game models inside this file.

Top Tags