cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Help needed ! Request for file conversion service

ptc-4698581
1-Newbie

Help needed ! Request for file conversion service

Hello there,

I am earnestly requesting for someone who can offer to convert the .bd2 and .pk2 files from Modelling Express into STEP or IGES, or into Solidworks format directly if possible.

Many thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

The conversion service was only available from PTC Tech Support but the program has been stopped.

Are we talking about a "one time conversion"?

How many files?

I have 25 .pk2 files and 11 .bd2 files. I reckon there will be further files to be converted as they materialise.

Sorry, that is too much work and also no end in sight.

Modeling Express is targeted for evaluating the Software - in the hope that you will buy the real Software.

I see no sign that you intend to buy the real Software. Correct?

Sorry. I have reduced the parts to just one assembly .bd2 and one assembly .pk2 file. So that makes it two files. Will that be more acceptable.

For the software purchase, I am in the midst of pulling in the funding for it. We are a small outfit whose main business is actually non-design related even though we deal with technical specifications quite a fair bit.

When you have bought the real Software, open a Support Case and I will look what I can do for you.

Top Tags