cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Hide sketches and default arrow style

MaikTheBike
15-Moonstone

Hide sketches and default arrow style

Hi,

I have two questions:

1. I have created a sketch and used it to create tubes with the AFX-module. Then I hid the sketch with the score through eye-symbol and the lines weren't visible anymore. The problem started when I save the assembly and reopen it. Then all the Lines of the sketches are visible again and I have to hide them again. Is there a configuration to hide the lines/sketches permanently ?

2. How is it possible to define the default arrow style in Creo ? When I create balloons (with a BOM) the arrows look like this:

Creo_Pfeil1.JPG

But I want them to look like that per default:

Creo_Pfeil2.JPG

Thanks a lot,

Maik

3 REPLIES 3

@MaikTheBike wrote:

Hi,

I have two questions:

1. I have created a sketch and used it to create tubes with the AFX-module. Then I hid the sketch with the score through eye-symbol and the lines weren't visible anymore. The problem started when I save the assembly and reopen it. Then all the Lines of the sketches are visible again and I have to hide them again. Is there a configuration to hide the lines/sketches permanently ?

2. How is it possible to define the default arrow style in Creo ? When I create balloons (with a BOM) the arrows look like this:

Creo_Pfeil1.JPG

But I want them to look like that per default:

Creo_Pfeil2.JPG

Thanks a lot,

Maik

Hi,

1.] you have to save layer status

2.] set following detail options properly

default_leader_arrow_style
def_bom_balloons_edge_att_sym
def_bom_balloons_surf_att_sym

Martin Hanák
Trebla
15-Moonstone
(To:MaikTheBike)

1. As Martin said, after you hide the sketch with the eye symbol, you have to go to the layer tree:

SK1.jpg

and then, right click and choose 'Save Status':

SK2.jpg

Thanks for your help. It works perfectly.Smiley Wink

Top Tags