cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How can I manage prohibition with Pro-program ?

ychavot
1-Newbie

How can I manage prohibition with Pro-program ?

Hello everyone. (and sorry for my bad english)

I'm actually working on supporting structure managed by Pro-programme.

By answering the questions for every parameter, the structure build itself. this part is OK

But some combinations are not allowed so i'd like to ban them.

My first idea was to make a window apear with a message "Prohibited combination!" and an OK buton that reopen the parameter choices panel.

The prohibited combinations would be entered in the relation space.

It would be a little like when you put a YES_NO parameter in a pro-program. A window show itself with the question you entered in the proprogram and you answer it by clicking the yes or no button.

Is anyone know if this is possible because i don't find anything on this particular subject.

Thanks.

Best reagards.

Yann

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Yann,

1.]

you can put feature/component into your design containing a curve representing text "Prohibited combination!". You can drive its presence by some parameter value. And you can set this value using relations.

2.]

You can develop an application. You enter input values into its UI, check their combination and output a file containing parametr values. Then you can read the contents of this file from Creo to get input values for Pro/PROGRAM.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags