cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How do I convert a value from ANSI to ISO format within a table cell

ptc-5470038
1-Newbie

How do I convert a value from ANSI to ISO format within a table cell

Hi there,

I am calling out a dimension within a table cell as follows:

&rpt.rel.max [ &rpt.rel.maxmetric ]

In this case max = d100 and maxmetric = d100*25.4= 25.4

The problem is I want maxmetric to show 25.4 = 25,4 to be consistent with the ISO format.

Is there a tag that I can add to show the "." as a ","?

I hope that wasn't too confusing and thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I know there is a setting for making metric (SI) dims with commas, but I am not sure that is the case with equations in relations or even parameters.

Look for decimal_marker in drawing .dtl settings, not config.pro (model options).

decimal_marker.png

I'll give that a try. I wonder, when using the ANSI format, the tag to limit the decimal places is [.x]. I wonder what the ISO equivalent of that tag is, and if that might produce the desired result.

It should be the same. Let us know what you come up with.

Top Tags