cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How do I insert multiple drawings onto one sheet?

jhorst
1-Newbie

How do I insert multiple drawings onto one sheet?

I am working in Creo Parametric 2.0 and am trying to consolidate several wiring drawings in Creo onto one sheet. I have one drawing that I'm starting with just as a test, but I can't figure out how to put an additional drawing onto that same sheet, and maybe snap that drawing in line with the initial drawing. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mender
6-Contributor
(To:jhorst)

I think you might be thinking more of drawing mode > layout tab > insert group > Overlay > Add Overlay > Place Sheet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dnordin
15-Moonstone

James,

You cannot directly add another drawing into the same sheet.  You can, however, merge drawings together, and then move the views/data from one sheet to another.

In Creo Parametric 3.0, drawing mode, Layout Tab, Insert Group, Import Drawing/Data.

Regards,

Dan N.

mender
6-Contributor

I think you might be thinking more of drawing mode > layout tab > insert group > Overlay > Add Overlay > Place Sheet.

jhorst
1-Newbie

I tried both what you and Daniel had suggested, but I was curious if there was another method I didn't know about that actually allowed you to put another drawing alongside the other one in the same sheet, but unfortunately you can't just do that.

Thanks!

Top Tags