cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How do you hyperlink a cell in a table in Creo 3.0?

cgass
1-Newbie

How do you hyperlink a cell in a table in Creo 3.0?

We use hyperlinks a lot where I work in our drawings and we used to be able to hyperlink the cells in our tables but it's not giving us the option now that we upgraded to Creo 3.0. How can we do that without creating a note and putting it over the blank cell?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

As a work around, You can generate the note with hyperlink outside of the table, highlight that note CTRL+C for copy. After doing that you can click in the cell of the table, and CTRL+V to paste. Not as easy as just selecting the text in the table and hitting hyperlink, but that is all I can find at this point to work unless there are some hidden configs we are missing.

Ryan Kelley

This should be moved to the Creo section.

Thanks, Dale Rosema‌, I've moved this discussion into our PTC Creo‌ product community.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags