cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How should i display connector name perent in assembly... Is any wrong in code...

rbhosale-3
4-Participant

How should i display connector name perent in assembly... Is any wrong in code...

ProConnector *pConnector=NULL;
            proErr= ProAssemblyConnectorsGet(static_cast<ProAssembly>(pModel), &pConnector);
            ProCblConnector *p_connector;
            int connectorQty= 0;
            proErr = ProArraySizeGet(pConnector,&connectorQty);

for(int i=0; i<connectorQty; i++)
             {
              ProMdlNameGet ((ProMdl)&pConnector[i], name);    
              char pConnectorName[PRO_NAME_SIZE];
              ProWstringToString(pConnectorName, name);
              MessageBox(NULL, pConnectorName, "pConnectorName", MB_OK);

}

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hello Rupali,

first of all a hint:

A general question "is anything wrong with this code?" is difficult to answer for others, because they usually exactly what you intent to do and which strategy you want to employ. Your posts have better chances to get a reply with a description like: "In the line where I call XXXX, it breaks up with error code YY"

As far as I understand pConnector is an array of pointers to connector handles.

I'd expect you call something like ProConnectorParamsCollect() and read the value from the parameter REF_DES (please doublecheck, but I think this is the one you are searching for)

BTW: Your post I am tring to get connector name in Cabling assembly but it shows blank.. Can any one sugest me seems to be an incomplete version of this very same topic. Can it be deleted?

Thanks,

Gunter

Top Tags