cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to Enable Dual Dimension Display for Part and Assembly Measurements?

ENGINEERINGXYZ
4-Participant

How to Enable Dual Dimension Display for Part and Assembly Measurements?

I'm working on a project that requires me to view dimensions in both metric and imperial units for parts and assemblies. Is there a way to enable dual dimension display in Creo Parametric for this purpose?

I've looked through the Configuration Editor but couldn't find a definitive answer. If anyone knows how to set this up or if it's even possible, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can display dual dimensions in a drawing, but not in a model or assembly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You can display dual dimensions in a drawing, but not in a model or assembly.

..................I love Solidworks much more, but now I am working for a company which uses Creo. The learning curve is steep. 😫

I started with Pro/Engineer 2000i after 13 years on Unigraphics. I supported UG and Pro/E for 5 years after that. Now only supporting Creo and Windchill since 2010.

Creo takes a whole different attitude to use. I agree the learning curve is steep. 

Using Creo like solidworks is a recipe for disaster but it's will be a hard habit to break.

If all the software worked the same, there wouldn't be multiple vendors. Embrace the experience. Learn how to use it well. Make yourself more valuable to your company and to future companies if that is your path.

Top Tags