cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to add Chinese note

ptc-3976863
1-Newbie

How to add Chinese note

Hi,

Can any one help me out in the issue. How to add chinese Note in Drawing.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hongjie
4-Participant
(To:ptc-3976863)

Hi,

I have just made a PDF for you and hope it can hlep you.

In brief, you should can type Chinese and then try different fonts in Note properties.

-Hongjie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hongjie
4-Participant

Hi,

I have just made a PDF for you and hope it can hlep you.

In brief, you should can type Chinese and then try different fonts in Note properties.

-Hongjie

Hi HONGJIE HU,

Thank you very much for the answer.

It is really helpful.

Here i am typing in english and then translate in chinese by using 3rd party software/google Translator.

Is there any possibility direct translation into chinese/ any other lang.

Please find the below link for your information. Hope it will be useful for you also.

http://test.cogras.cz/products_adlt.htm

Hongjie
4-Participant

Hi, Kumar,

just a reminder, more and more China mainland engineer can read English drawing, to prevent any misunderstand,it should be better if your drawing has English and Chinese note together. China mailand engineer are familiar with first view and millimeter.

your linkage is good.

Best regards, Hongjie

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags