cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to convert feature parameter into model parameter ?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How to convert feature parameter into model parameter ?

Hi..

I have created feature to measure dimension from analysis, now i got the feature parameter but i want to convert it to model parameter.

so please can anybody suggest how to do it ?

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prashant,

You can try using relation as:

PARAM_NAME=<Parameter from analysis>:FID_## (## is feature id of analysis feature in part)

E.g. Analysis featuer was created for distance, use relation as NEW_PARAM=DISTANCE:FID_##

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Prashant,

You can try using relation as:

PARAM_NAME=<Parameter from analysis>:FID_## (## is feature id of analysis feature in part)

E.g. Analysis featuer was created for distance, use relation as NEW_PARAM=DISTANCE:FID_##

Thanks Mahesh for your reply,

But still I am unable to add relation, I got relation error.

please can you suggest.

relation_error.jpg

Regards,

Prashant

I think you are using feature number instead of feature ID, replace 7 by ID. It should work.

Yes. It is working now after replacing feature number to feature ID.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

Hi,

I think you can also use notation new_param=ANGLE:FID_MEASURE_ANGLE_1

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags