cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to get a 1:1 scale 2D drawing

TonyGoacher
1-Newbie

How to get a 1:1 scale 2D drawing

I'm trying to get a 2D 1:1 scale drawing to output on my laser printer. I've got the drawing into Annotation but when I print it it always comes out 10x bigger than it should. I've noticed that the Annotation drawing properties have a scale of 10:1 and I suspect that this is the problem. But when I change this to 1:1 it seems to have no effect and a message box saying the maximum scaling is -4.175.

Basically, if I create a cylinder diameter 20mm in CoCreate, I expect to see a circle diameter 20mm come out of my printer. Can anyone tell me how to achieve this?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
DarylWolf
4-Participant
(To:TonyGoacher)

If you are using WF5.0. you have to use publish. first go to the file menu and setup sheet to size A. then go back to publish and you should be good. you may have to move your drawing to fit the area you want to print in the box. hopefully this helps.

Daryl

Haven't got WF5.0. Just CoCreate PE.

Top Tags