cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to print multi file in a project

Zero1484
2-Guest

How to print multi file in a project

Hi all,

Is there any way to print or create a pdf file for all drawing in a project? i still have to print one by one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

"The Pro/BATCH module allows the creation of export files without having to retrieve each object file independently during a session of Pro/ENGINEER"

<Load Point>\Parametric\bin\ptcdbatch.bat

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

"The Pro/BATCH module allows the creation of export files without having to retrieve each object file independently during a session of Pro/ENGINEER"

<Load Point>\Parametric\bin\ptcdbatch.bat

Thanks LEONIDGUREVICH,

I haven't install Distributed Computing Extension before, so i can't find that file. After reinstall i can see it now but still can't export file, i need more time to investigate it. 

By the way, is there any way i can show drawing of each item quickly on parametric window and don't need to find exactly file name in open windown?

Thanks.

Hi,

I know how to print all file in folder folow your instruction, but i have other problem : in my folder, i store all drawing, but in my project, only some drawing use, and other don't show in project (part or assembly suppressed) and i don't want to print it. Is there any way to choose the right file i want to export?.

Ty

Hi,

see https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Modeling-Questions/Trailmaker-0-3/td-p/48278/page/2 discussion.

I attached the last version of Trailmaker that I have.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags