cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

I’m getting crash issue while regenerating my assembly at sectional view in creo.please suggest are thr any documents on the same

dyadav
7-Bedrock

I’m getting crash issue while regenerating my assembly at sectional view in creo.please suggest are thr any documents on the same

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Dinesh,

What release and datecode are you currently using?

I found two SPR that have a chance of being related to your issue:

• The first SPR was for exits creating planar xsec with message "Feature references are missing". This was resolved in Creo Parametric 2.0 M030.
  • The second SPR was related to models containing Weld features. This was resolved in Creo Parametric 2.0 M070. For earlier datecodes, the workaround was to set the drawing options "weld_light_xsec" and "weld_solid_xsec" to "no".

Clint,

Thank issue has been resolved.

Top Tags