cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

as-2
1-Newbie

IDD

Hi,

Pls help me how to use UV curves,Extrapolate,Merge & split curves in IDD and its functions.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:as-2)

Hi,

UV curve will allow you to create curve on surface in IDD Mode.

Extrapolate: To extend surface, Select surface > Extrapolate > Select edge of surface and drag.

Split curves: It will split a curve in segments referring the location defined on curve to split, it can be an edge or curve.

Merge Curves: It will merge segments of adjacent curves.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:as-2)

Hi,

UV curve will allow you to create curve on surface in IDD Mode.

Extrapolate: To extend surface, Select surface > Extrapolate > Select edge of surface and drag.

Split curves: It will split a curve in segments referring the location defined on curve to split, it can be an edge or curve.

Merge Curves: It will merge segments of adjacent curves.

Top Tags