cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

IGES output

rnatrajan
1-Newbie

IGES output

Is it possible to publis Pro/E objects in IGES format by setting up a CAD worker ? The output should be IGES and not pvz or HPGL.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, you can set this in the recipe file

Dave

HI Dave,

are you refering to the #Advanced > # Misclenious > Drawing Options int he recipie file ?

Please check the attached screen-print. it dosent have IGES listed.Moreover the requirement is to have the app Pro/E objects .PRT, >ASM to be published in IGES format.

Any quick way to accomplish this ?

Thanks,

Rakesh

In Reply to Dave McClinton:

Yes, you can set this in the recipe file

Dave

Rakesh

you need to use the iges2pv_config.exe

Using Windows Explorer, browse to the
<installation_directory>\bin directory in which you installed
the IGES Adapter. Double-click iges2pv_config.

Dave

----------

I believe iges2pv is for converting iges files to productview format. My
requirement is. Convert Pro/E data to IGES.

Please correct me if iam wrong.

You can Export to IGES from ProductView. It uses the underlying full CAD data set to produce that IGES file, not the lightweight PV file.

Lynne
[cid:image002.jpg@01CCE1BA.75302D40]
M3 Project Manager
408-962-7251 (Desk)
408-368-2386 (Work Cell)
[cid:image003.jpg@01CCE1BA.75302D40]

Hi Vaibhav ,

We can achieve your functionality by using "Pro-E dBatch".It requires high end customisation skills if you want to integrate it to your Windchill.If not you can execute it via UI console of the dBatch.

Sriram

Thanks Sriram, but i was looking for a simpler method... a smaller customization may be..

Thanks,

Vaibhav

In Reply to Sriram Rammohan:

Hi Vaibhav ,

We can achieve your functionality by using "Pro-E dBatch".It requires high end customisation skills if you want to integrate it to your Windchill.If not you can execute it via UI console of the dBatch.

Sriram

Top Tags