cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Inside DRW

VitaliyTimoshen
1-Newbie

Inside DRW

I try get information about any "drw" file. I have already make script that decode hex to string, but it's some re-engineering way and it base on "if-then". Maybe somebody can help me? 1) I don't understand normal way how, for example, "297" was converted to "2F 6A 40". (210 -> 2F 72 90; 34 -> 2F 41 00 and etc.) 2) When I add new list in the drawing, Pro|E write it in the end of all lists. Where I can fine sequence number of lists? What logic I need to use?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

This is colored analyze.

What are you trying to achieve ? I'm sure there's an easier way of doing this. I use to do this kind of stuff in the pass, but it changed so much. MA

I write my little free soft. And I need information about number of lists, there sizes and there sequence number (where is first list, where is second...) I have already got drawing_units parameter and number of lists. If drawing is easy (without new lists added somewhere in the middle & if list is A-F in inches or A0-A5 in mm) I can get there sizes. But if drawing is hard organized (new lists in middle, A-F formats in mm and A0-A5 formats in inches) I have problems. I can't add my program here (some error with ftp) that's why you can find it here: http://www.wikifortio.com/798651/drawinfo_function.zip
Top Tags