cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Invert the weld note in 3D

gfraulini
17-Peridot

Invert the weld note in 3D

Hi all,

My problem is only in the visualization of the 3D notes within the weld environment.

I've setted the view plane and the orientation of te text in the

View -> Annotation orientation

When I make a weld, sometime the foot of the arrow is on the right side, sometime not; and then I'm not able to invert the side of the text.

Cattura.JPG

How can I do?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've found a way but you have to go into the drawing environment.

Here you can move the text from left to right of the foot of the arrow. Once done it, you have the text inverted also in the 3D.

left.JPGright.JPG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I've found a way but you have to go into the drawing environment.

Here you can move the text from left to right of the foot of the arrow. Once done it, you have the text inverted also in the 3D.

left.JPGright.JPG

Top Tags