cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Is it possible to change the SELECT function and the select function of the DELETE command ?

FriedhelmK
17-Peridot

Is it possible to change the SELECT function and the select function of the DELETE command ?

At the moment you can draw a frame/box from every direction and only the elements which are fully included in the frame are selected.

I would like to propose to preserve this feature for a frame/box which is drawn from left to right.

New:

If you draw a frame/box from right to left all elements which are partially in the selection frame would be selected.

Like in acad and similar programs.

SELECTieren_new.jpg

Maybe with old behavior on/off

Advantages:
DELETE command: Faster cleanup of imported drawings. For exemple hatch transformed to lines
SELECT function: New opportunities for the queries with INQ_SELECTED_ELEM

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Very good idea !

---------------------
SolidDesigner-20.5 + PE8 + PhoenixPDM + Solidworks + Blender

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Very good idea !

---------------------
SolidDesigner-20.5 + PE8 + PhoenixPDM + Solidworks + Blender
Top Tags