cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Is pro-E into ISO?

chris5
1-Newbie

Is pro-E into ISO?

Hi

We people of Europa use all ISO-specifications.

When I want to draw a Gass-thread the program does not provide.

Are there any things you have missed in Pro-E that are ISO and not in the program?

Let it know, I believe the people of PTC have created a fine program but they can learn about ISO regulations we use in Europa.

The more you react to this, the sooner they will provide us with ISO, the better for us all here.

Thanks

I am looking for G 1/2" threads according to ISO228-1. (The files in hole/installation_wf3/ptc/02_libraries/server-installPoint/software/PRO_ENGINEER)

Chris

PS After today I am on holiday for 3 weeks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Canopys
1-Newbie
(To:chris5)

Hi,

I'm not an expert on drawings, but of what I know, and what users told me, it is also sometime difficult to make fully complient ISO 8015 drawings. If possible, I'll ask to have some use cases to publish here as exemple.

nico74
1-Newbie
(To:Canopys)

Hi,

One is the Comon Zone CZ in geometric tolerance iso 8888 it should be fitted in the frame of the gtol.

Nicolas

Top Tags