cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Leader Variables

mlocascio
4-Participant

Leader Variables

Pro/E Gurus,

I have Creo Parametric 2. I am working on a drawing that has radius leaders.
I can move the dimension text and flip the dimension text, but I cannot
control the length of the "dogleg" portion of the leader.

I think that this might deserve a graphic...be right back.

Mike Locascio

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Click the dimension and then hold shift+LMB... you can move it anywhere you want on that line

Michael Ohlrich, Design Engineer
Benchmade Knife Company
mohlrich@benchmade.com<">mailto:mohlrich@benchmade.com>
(503) 655-6004 x122

[cid:image005.jpg@01CFBBBF.7C4B96F0]
www.benchmade.com<">http://www.benchmade.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone (503) 655-6004).
mlocascio
4-Participant
(To:mlocascio)

One more question for the day.

Is there any way to get the "dog leg" back on an angular dimension? When I
put the dimension value on the outside of the witness line I get nothing for
a "dog leg." They used to have that..

Mike Locascio

[cid:image006.jpg@01CFBBC0.876D83D0]

Same way... Click the dimension and then hold shift+LMB... you can move it anywhere you want on that line

[cid:image007.jpg@01CFBBC0.876D83D0]

Michael Ohlrich, Design Engineer
Benchmade Knife Company
mohlrich@benchmade.com<">mailto:mohlrich@benchmade.com>
(503) 655-6004 x122

[cid:image008.jpg@01CFBBC0.876D83D0]
www.benchmade.com<">http://www.benchmade.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone (503) 655-6004).
mlocascio
4-Participant
(To:mlocascio)

I am going to give kudos where they belong. THANKS! It worked splendidly.

You guys ROCK!

Mike Locascio

Top Tags