cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Machining feature in Simplified Rep

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Machining feature in Simplified Rep

WF4 M150

I have a welded assembly with an assembly cut. It's a simple machining feature, no big deal. What I wanted to do was add the machining feature to a simplified rep to not show it in the weldment part of the assembly drawing and then only show it in the one view on the drawing for detailing the machining. Anyway, I discovered you can't add assembly features to a simplified rep. Well, I got to thinking, what are my options? First thing that pops to mind is a family table, but I don't want to use that, I'll keep it in my back pocket as my last resort, fall back plan.

Any alternative ideas on not showing the assembly feature?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags