cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Merging of sketch

hzaveri
1-Newbie

Merging of sketch

How to merge more than two sketch??? so that i can use sweep feature easily.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
James62
10-Marble
(To:hzaveri)

Either make a new sketch feature to which you can project these lines and hide the original sketches aftewards.

Or use chain selection type wth RMB button to toggle selections within the sweep feature.

Hey James622.PNG, thanks for your reply. But when i sweep this type of problem is occurred which i have attached. please see that thanks.

James62
10-Marble
(To:hzaveri)

If the sketch has got sharp transitions then the sweep based on the sketch will have sharp transitions too.

If you are on Creo Parametric 3.0 trying to connect three rods that don't have their axes on the same plane then cut it off before the connection and use freestyle tool to connect it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtNuv0x99k

Anyway, what's your end goal?

Create shapes in surfaces and use merge. Than u can use thicken -> change to solid.

ScreenShot748.jpg

Top Tags