cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Model Datum Point Angle

fgallagher
4-Participant

Model Datum Point Angle

Having trouble getting my Datum B to rotate to the same angle as the part it is attached to which is 58 degrees. Any suggestions on how to rotate this to match with the Geo Tolerance?

Model_Datum_Angle.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Unless it responds to modifying it's attachment ... I don't recall a rule that says the datum reference symbol needs to be aligned with the surface, though I agree it would look better.

Mostly of concern, the 58degree angle isn't a good dimension to use as there is no 'horizontal' part of a part to determine what it is 58 degrees from.

Top Tags